You will conceive the Sauerland-Card for free at "Das orange Schaf", because you pay touristtax. Children till 15 years don`t have to pay touristtax, but they do receive the Sauerland-Card.
You can travel for free with bus and train trough the Sauerland, but there are more free holidayideas or other discounts you`ll receive with the Sauerland-Card.
The Sauerland-Card is a service from several villages in the Sauerland, to give their visitors discounts on a wide touristic range.
At arrival we`ll hand over your card so that you can use it straight away and during the rest of your stay.
- Discount in all swimming-pools.
- Discount in all museums.
- Discount at theatershows and concerts for example.
- Discount at horsesleightours & covered wagontours.
- Discount at maps at the tourist office.
- Discount in the Wildpark Willingen and the covered icesporthall.
- Discount when you use one of the skilifts.
For more information you can contact the tourist-office.