Follow these steps to book:
- You make a reservation via "Availability/request" in the menu.
- During maximum 1 week we`ll keep this reservation exclusively for you.
- When you decide definitive to book, we send you a confirmation op this period and the payment conditions by e-mail.You confirm this contract by e-mail. The initial deposit at booking is 50 % of the overnight costs; as soon as we received that, then your booking is confirmed.
- At last 2 weeks before you will come, you pay the rest of the costs. We send you an email to remember.
- Possible costs with banking, is for your account.
- At the check-in, the person who is responsable for the group, have to show his/her pasport.
- On your day of arrival, you`re welcome from 16.00 and at your departureday you have to leave "Das orange Schaf", broom clean, at last at 10.30.
The meals are being served in the diningroom. The warm meal is in the evening.
- Breakfast: 8.30
- Lunch is a packed lunch
- Supper (warm meal): 18.00
Coffee, tea and cake you can order in advance with us.
It`s not allowed to smoke in the whole hostel, which also means you`re not allowed to smoke at an open window!
- Bedding (fitted sheet, pillowcase and duvet cover) and towels are not included, so bring along yourself ! (No sleepingbags) You can also rent bedding and a towel with us.
- Please, bring along some slippers or something, so we`ll keep "Das orange Schaf"clean. It`not allowed to wear your outdoorshoes inside.
- Pets are not allowed in "Das orange Schaf".
On your arrivalday, we give you the Sauerland-Card. With this card you`lll get a lot of discounts on admission fees and you can travel for free with bus and train through the Sauerland.
- On the occasion of illness we ask a medical proof from your doctor.
- Till 3 months before start of the rental period: 30% of the total costs.
- Till 1 month before start of the rental period: 50% of the total costs.
- On the occasion of breaking during the rental period, all booked nights have to be paid.
Less then 30 persons? (just in case of the hostel, not if you`ve booked the house as a self-cateringaccommodation)
When your group is less then 30 persons, but a minimum of 8 persons and you would like to have "Das orange Schaf" just for yourselves, it`s possible.You pay the difference op the number of people to make 30, multiply with the price for an overnight stay.
Exclusive booking for 21 persons. The difference is 9 persons (30 minus 21) multiply with the price for an overnight stay, is
€ 18,50 x 9 = € 166,50 per day extra
If you have a little group (min.8 persons) en you don`t want the exclusive use of "Das orange Schaf", you have to pay attention to the fact that you have to share the facilities with an other group.
The owners of "Das Orange Schaf" are not responsible for loss, abstraction, damage or injuries in every kind.